Monday, March 21, 2011

Pots of Gold



Ok. Saint Patrick's Day is over. So, this idea is old news. But, it was so great for my little class, I had to share. Maybe someone can remember to use it next year.

Here is the idea:

http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/2011/03/pot-of-gold-treat-bag.html

Since the link gives such great directions, I will save you the detail of putting mine together. Instead here are a few photos of my little class looking for their pots of gold. You see, the lepracauns left them hiding in the yard over night (sneaky little guys). And, it was great fun finding one for each of our friends.







** For my pots of gold, I used Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Rolos. I placed them basic black cupcake paper wraps, and just used plastic wrap with ribbon I had on hand. I usually try to stay away from sweet treats, but decided to make this one exception. It was totally worth it! The kids LOVED it.

No comments:

Post a Comment