Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Is it just me?

Sometimes I wish I could just see someone's lesson plan. I have subscribed to different curriculum programs, but never settled on one. And, I constantly use many of the blog and web sites that are available on the internet. But sometimes, I wish I could just see someone's preschool day. Seems simple enough, right? Anyway, with that thought in mind, I am going to start posting the happenings of my days as often as I can. I can't promise to do that every day, because like everyone, I have many demands on my time. But, I will do my best. My hope is that it might just help one mom, teacher, or daycare provider out there. And, also that it will help me think out of the box a bit more and become more creative. So, here goes....

Arrival:

Coloring pages on the table and puzzles




Opening Circle Time:

Welcome Song
Jobs
Calendar
Story: "Clifford's Christmas"








Outside Play:

Obstacle Course - I am sorry I do not have a photo of this. Basically, we bike ride, run, and climb through various obstacles that I set up earlier in the day. The kids LOVE it.

Snack:

Pirate Booty
Grapes
Apple Juice

Craft:

Christmas Wreaths

Needed: White paper cut into a wreath shape, green paint with a hint of glue mixed in, green glitter, red paper bow.




Free Play:

Geo Traxx

Closing Circle:

Bingo - (we win a chocolate chip when we Bingo)


1 comment:

  1. I feel the exact same way!
    I stop by to tell you I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award.
    Stop by my blog to receive it.

    http://la-lashomedaycare.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    Lori

    ReplyDelete