Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Crayon Bundling

I got this fun idea from http://www.teachpreschool.org/2011/04/a-bundle-of-fun-with-these-crayons-in-preschool/

At my place, I simply cut out some tulip shapes (in white) and let the children go crazy! The crayons are simply bundled with a rubber-band. I was so surprised that they did not take the bundles apart. They were perfectly happy to keep them all together and color away.

Thanks Deborah, for the fun idea!








** Post edit: Not sure why Deborah's link isn't linking directly. If you copy and paste into your address bar, it works just fine. I'm sorry I can't get it to work a little easier.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I don't think my 3yo would leave the crayons bundled together. But he might surprise me too! This may be a way to get him more involved in coloring, he really has a dislike for it right now!

    I'd love you to link up this post in our new party today - It's Playtime!

    Thanks for spreading the idea!
    Jamie @ hands on : as we grow

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute to do this on the little flowers! They made wonderful designs:) I am so surprised they didn't take off the rubber bands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we did this bundle with rainbow notto long a way and ever scents they wanted to bundle more .. so you never know until you try .
    http://abcsofjesshouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping over and linking this up at It's Playtime :)

    I hope to see more of your ideas next Thursday too!

    Jamie @ hands on : as we grow

    ReplyDelete